~ An Expert Led Live Web Class on June 7th ~
How to Grow Mushrooms at Home
& Forage Them in the Wild
Save Your FREE Seat!
** By registering, you agree to receive emails from Chris Outdoors about growing mushrooms and food. I send 1 - 2 emails a month on average. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Growing Mushrooms at home may be less work and require less space than you realize. Being able to grow and forage your own mushrooms is a fantastic way to:
- ~ Grow an abundance of healthy food in a small space with minimal time or money to get started.
- ~ Improve your self-reliance & food security amidst rising food prices and global supply chain issues.
- ~ Save money while still eating nutritious organic food that supports optimal health.
- ~ Relax & have fun in nature while learning to identify all the cool mushrooms!
What You Will Learn:
We will teach indoor and outdoor growing techniques that apply regardless of whether you live in an urban apartment or on a rural homestead.
There will also be an introduction to wild mushroom identification & foraging.
Join Mushroom Grower & Forager Chris Gilmour for this fun & educational 1-hour session as where you will learn:
- All about Fungi Ecology and the role they play in eco-systems
- Understanding the foundations of wild mushroom identification
- Tips and best practices for learning to forage for wild mushrooms confidently, safely & Sustainably
- The easiest and most rewarding ways to grow mushrooms at home (regardless of where you live.)
The replay will be sent to everyone who registers but cannot attend live.
The Benefits of Growing and Foraging
Sustainable & Organic
Self-Reliance & Food Security
Health & Medicinal Benefits
Learn to Grow Mushrooms at Home and Identify Them In the Wild
Join us for this FREE training on June 7th, 2023
Hi, We Are Chris and Laura Gilmour
We were introduced to mushroom cultivation and wild foraging over 20-years ago while apprenticing in permaculture and sustainable forest management on Seven Ravens Farm.
Today we live on a twenty-six acre homestead where we grow and forage food for ourselves and our wild foods business, Wild Muskoka. We have been growing and foraging mushrooms on our homestead for the past ten years working with various techniques and species.