~ A Free Web Class ~
Becoming Naturally Resilient in 2024
Lessons from Nature in Our Quickly Changing Climate & World
This class was held live on January 3rd, 2024. You can register below to watch the replay for free.
Join us for a very timely web class as we take a positive and proactive approach to adapting and preparing for some of the biggest challenges of our times.
From evolving disasters to our quickly changing climate and world, a lot is happening right now that will impact us all in the coming years.
Charles Williams (Earth Activist Training) & Chris Gilmour (Chris Outdoors) will be sharing examples from nature that teach us how to be more resilient and adaptable in changing times and inspiration for designing a better future.
** By registering you are also joining the Chris Outdoors Educational Newsletter. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Join Us, As We Explore:
- The Role of Disasters in Ecology
- Reframing Our Stories Around Our Changing Climate & World to Be More Empowering & Proactive
- Learning From Nature and Using it as a Model for Resiliency and Adaptability
- Practical and Proactive Ways You Can Prepare Your Family, Community, Farm or Business/Organization for the Realities of a Changing World & Climate.
- A Short Overview of Two Upcoming In-Depth Learning Opportunities, The Creating Community Resilience Course & the Reading Nature's Language Course.